dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, March 28, 2005
Heyyx everyone!! Finally decided to update my blog..happy rite? Hahha...anyway..we had CL oral today.. MAN!! The gals got zhang mei li!! And guess who I got?! XIAO MEI LING!!! ARRGG!!! She's probably the fiercest most horrid teacher ever!! ARRGG!!! Not only do I have a a disadvantage right from the start, me being from an English-bkgrd family, but the examiner had to BE HER!! NOO!!! I sure flunked it. THe essay was shoo hard and the conversational thingy was 'wad's qing ming jie' de yiyi..' like HOW AM I SUPPOSSED TO KNOW? I dead meh? I crapped anyways..i think okay larr..like I dun know passable or not. Hi 5 tong! Both of us used 'zhang bei' 'stead of 'zhu xian' hahaha..cool!Then there's the SINGAPORE THAI EXCHANGE THING!! My buddy's MINT. As in choco mint. Sho cool name rite? Like Jiamin..wad kinda name's tt? Hahah...anyways...se's gonna be with me and shiqi for 2 WHOLE WEEKS!! I mean, its fun and all..but it can be a burden sometimes. Mint's even joining me for CCA tmr!? GUIDES RAWK! Too bad there's the test tmr. I havent study sia..gonna do so after typing this entry. hahah..and there's this thing I like someone. I tink those ppl who're close to me should know who he is, yea i think even bryan will know. All the fuhua ppl in fact. U know him. But u dun know I LIKE HIM. I feel so weird around him. Like he's my friend, but i wann more than juz being fwens. So I juz look out for him and gaze at him from afar, he sees me now and then, he waves, I wave back, but I want more than a wave..ARRGG!! These crushes arejuz so confusing. JM OUT |